Welcome to our Workshops
Interactive, Informal and Effective
Our workshops are interactive, lively, thought-provoking, and fun! The participants are challenged to examine their concept of effective leadership in an encouraging and non-threatening environment. We use a combination of case studies, group discussions, table discussions, role-playing, and modeling.
Participants are provided paper, pencils, session guidebook, case study and handout folder.
The workshop is offered in either a 3-hour or 6-hour module, tailored to fit the needs and/or constraints of the hosting organization.
Who Shoud Attend
- Civic Leaders
- Church Leaders (Laity or Clergy)
- Student leaders
- Student Advisors
- Athletic Department personnel
Other Workshops Offered
- Reducing Conflict at Work, School and Home
- Parenting for the New Millennium
- Strategic Planning made Simple
- Managing Customer Expectations
- 8 Rules of Performance Measurement